Friday, November 26, 2004

how and why we got here

Of course I have no idea how or why *you* are here- I can only speak for myself. I am working six days a week at a bread bakery. The various reasons behind this will no doubt come out eventually on their own in posts, and if they dont, I might even tell someone who cared to ask about it.

But you see a lot of interesting things at a bakery. Bread is a very powerful thing- people have this intense visceral reaction to it that is pretty amazing at times and brings out both good and bad qualities. Some of these things are so funny, pathetic, mean-spirited, selfish or just plain inexplicible, I thought they deserved to be recorded and a friend told me to start a blog.

So, here we are, with at least some of the why filled in.

Read more, eat good food and learn who you are.

xxxooo bakerygirl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home